Thursday, June 30, 2016

Just a List of Some Plain Questions Tag!

Rachel at A Girl's Place tagged me in "Just a List of Some Plain Questions." 

Rules:
-Paste the button onto your blog post. (Done above!)
-Answer the questions of the person who tagged you--make it interesting and fun!
-Leave a list of new questions (or just pass the question list you answered) and tag a few people.

Rachel's list of questions:
1. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

Hmmmm...Chocolate chip cookie dough.
2. Do you love Period Drama? Why or why not?
I like a lot of them, yes. Some I do not, but I often enjoy watching them! (Note: see my header. That should answer your question. :) 
3. What is your prettiest book cover?
Oooh, there are so many pretty book covers! I love this cover of Kilmeny of the Orchard: 

4. What's your favourite series?
Ohhh...Hmm...If two-book series count, I would say the Pat books by L. M. Montgomery. Only two books, but I still might count it as a series. I LOVE the Pat books and Mistress Pat, the sequel, is my very favourite book ever, tied with Rilla of Ingleside. 

5. Do you have a favourite flower? Which is one of your favourites?
I love violets. I was in raptures this spring over all the violets. White violets, some with purple streaks, yellow violets (haha, yes, yellow violets!) and, of course, the gorgeous deep indigo ones with speckles of gold in the center.

6. Do you write?
Why, yes! I've been writing for several years. When I was younger I wrote a lot of poetry, and I'm still working on a novel I started several years ago. I also do writing on this blog, obviously!
7. How old is your blog?
It's about 6 1/2 months old. Or rather almost seven. 
8. Do you love Lucy Maud Montgomery? Why or why not?
Well, I love her so much that I have already included her books in two answers already! Yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, I LOVE L. M. Montgomery!!!! She is my very favourite authour in the world. I've loved her books since I was seven years old. 
9. Do you like Fashion?
Well, it depends on what you mean by that question. My taste in clothing is not exactly what most people would call "fashionable." I mean, it's not super old-fashioned or anything, but it's modest and conservative and usually not name-brand clothing. I still like to look nice, though, just in a modest way. 
However, if you mean fashion like fashion design or fashion like I like looking at pictures of clothes, mostly for inspiration, then yes. I love to sew, and I usually alter the pattern in some way. I've made two prom dresses by piecing together patterns (some altered) and online tutorials and my own ideas. So I love fashion design. And I like looking at vintage clothing, mostly 1940's-50's and Victorian and Edwardian. :)
10. What's your favourite colour?
Purple. Has been for years.
11. Who's your favourite actress?
Hmmm...Emma Thompson?
12. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Five. 

This was a fun tag, Rachel!
Now, to tag people...I'm going to tag a few people, but, as always, if I tag you, don't feel like you have to do it, and anyone else who sees this and wants to do it--you're absolutely welcome to. Please do.
Cordy
Anna
Natalie
and Rachel because she hasn't actually gotten tagged yet because she made the tag! I hope you don't mind if I tag you; you absolutely don't have to do it again. :)

And now for my questions...I am going to keep some of Rachel's, adapted; I don't love coming up with questions and I shall have to try to avoid asking questions I've already asked in tags!
1. Do you love L. M. Montgomery?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What are your top 5 hobbies (number can be variable)?
4. What's your favourite fruit?
5.  What's your favourite holiday?

Well, that's as many as I can come up with. :) Again, you don't have to do it, and you can do it if you want to and I didn't tag you!

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you so much dear Rae. I will answer the questions soon.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to pop in here to say that your blog design is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love it. :)

    And thanks again for tagging me! I'm sorry I don't have time to do it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natalie!
      Oh, I totally understand. No problem.

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)