Monday, June 20, 2016

I Have Finished at Last!

Some of you may remember this post about how much I hate Algebra II. Well, I still hate it, but...
I'VE FINALLY FINISHED IT!!!
 Now, yes, I know it's late to be finishing it. But I'll have you know that I started it late (because I was finishing Geometry, but we don't need to go there) and I actually finished the whole thing in about 6 1/2 months. I would have finished it much nearer to the beginning of June, but you may refer to this post about my life in the past couple weeks to see why I haven't been able to work on it. Today was the first day in a long time that I was able to go back to it, and I finished! (See, I've been really close for a long time. :) 
Another consequence of this momentously exciting post is that now...
I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!! 
Algebra II was the last class I had to finish up to complete High School, and now I'm done!!!
Oh, please, Mr. Darcy, you're dreamy and all that, but that smile doesn't go far enough. Let's try...

 and

That's better!

Anyway, just wanted to share that lovely bit of news with you all. :)

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! THREE CHEERS FOR RAE!! :D

    Way to go, girl! I'm so glad you're done with that horrible Algebra. :P This is indeed a momentous occasion! And, yes, Lizzy's smile is much more appropriate to such news than Mr. Darcy's. His smile is MUCH too calm. Haha. :)

    Lovely news. Enjoy your summer vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Miss March! You're a dear. :)

      Delete
  2. YAYYYYY!!! Oh doesn't it feel so good to be done! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)