Summer is here! And I'm bored to death already! So I'm going to attempt to write a blog post about what I love about this season of--
Summer, and sun, and all things hot...
Mr. Darcy, don't look so offended. It's only Olaf.
1. I'm not stressed out about all the things I need to do because I don't have anything to do!
2. I can read all day if I want.
This is, of course, because of number 1. If I don't have to do anything all day, then I can read all day!
3. I can go barefoot all the time--even outside.
(Rae! What a scandalous picture!
Oh, hush, Rae. Can you think of a better picture to put?)
4. I can watch Pride and Prejudice without having to worry about school. (In fact, I'm partway through episode 3 currently...)
"Only that far? And you could actually bring yourself to stop watching before you got to me? Outrageous. I am most seriously displeased."
Yes, well, Lady Catherine, you must understand--well, actually, you're right. I should go finish watching. Just let me finish this blog post?
5. I can sleep in.
Again, nothing to do, no school--I can sleep in! I even took a nap the other day and I never take naps. I think that shows how bored and "I-have-nothing-to-do" I was.
6. It's green. Let me demonstrate with a picture I took near our house about a year ago:
I know everything is green in Spring and we all love that, but, at least where I live, it's even greener in Summer. Or, rather, it's a deeper, richer green.
7. I know I indirectly mentioned this a couple of times, but let me officially say:
My 8th reason for loving Summer--
"...which, perhaps, I should have mentioned first..."
Is that I have more time for blogging! If I can but think of more topics, then I'll have plenty of time to write them out! :)
What are your favourite things about Summer? Are any of them things on my list?