Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hallelujah!!!


It's Easter! (Easter week/Holy Week, anyway!) One of the most joyous celebrations we have is (almost) here! This week--and always!-- we celebrate the wonderful fact our Saviour, Jesus Christ, broke the bands of death and rose from the dead! 
Hallelujah!
Hallelujah is such a marvellous, expressive exclamation of joy. It says it all. It expresses the joy, hope, wonder, and love that we feel, knowing that Jesus Christ lives.

For Easter this year, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang the Hallelujah chorus from Handel's Messiah--but they've done that before. This time, however, it was extra special. They invited anyone and everyone to send in a video of themselves singing the Hallelujah chorus, and they chose the best parts and put them all together in this spectacular video:
Wasn't that simply breathtaking? It sent thrills all throughout me.

Jesus Christ lives! Hallelujah!
Because He Lives, we can live again. Our deceased loved ones will live again, and we will see them again. I will see my beloved "adopted grandma" again.
Because of Him, we can be forgiven of our sins.
He is the Gift Heavenly Father gave for us.
Follow Him and find new life!
Hallelujah!

Here is another amazing video about Christ and His Atonement. Just watch it; it expresses everything so much better than I ever could!


This Easter, remember--we have reason to rejoice! Our Saviour lives!
Go to FollowHim.Mormon.org

HALLELUJAH!



Now you should go check out this lovely blog post about Easter by a friend. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)