Saturday, August 19, 2017

Summer Photographs

Here's a collection of some of my favourite pictures I've taken this summer. They were all taken with my phone camera, so excuse if some show up as poor quality on a larger screen. I shall hope for the best. 
July 4th fireworks

daylily

daisy

pine branches in the evening

my great-grandmother's barn

Scrabble with my sister

a kiss in the rain (Rae must have her humour) (it was really raining)

rays of sunshine

purple clover & daisies

sprinkler

dandelion

sunlight & leaves

wineberry

morning sky

countryside walk

wheat

by the river

cornflower

sun & trees

(I'm sure the labels were immensely helpful :p )

Hope you all enjoyed this!

15 comments:

  1. You are so good at taking photos! These took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are soooo good Rae!! I loved looking at them!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such lovely photographs!!!

    You're very talented dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!!! Especially the scrabble one!! They are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely pictures! It looks like you enjoyed your summer. :) I love your blog, btw.
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Amaris!!! You're sweet. :)

      Delete
  6. I love these. I've tried to make an effort at doing simple, beautiful, everyday photos like this this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun! I'm glad you liked it, Livia!!

      Delete
  7. Wow!! These are so pretty!! You're good at taking pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, Rae! They look just like photos one might see on Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much, Molly!!! That is quite a high compliment. :D

      Delete

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)