Miss March tagged me for the Liebster Award (...and I just looked it up because I had no clue what that means...and, why, thank you Miss March! How very flattering!), which is positively thrilling! This is the first time I've been tagged for something, so I'm quite excited! So thank you (again)!
I suppose I should start with the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Answer the 11 questions
3. Tag 11 bloggers (and let them know you tagged them)
4. Ask them 11 questions
Easy enough...Probably. All right, here goes!
Miss March's questions:
1. What is your personality type?
Is it shocking that I don't know? Let me take the test she linked to...
Okay, INFJ-T. All right.
2. What is one of your newest favorite movies? (As in one that you recently found, not necessarily a newly made film.)
Wives and Daughters. I just watched it...a couple weeks ago(?) and I liked it very much. :)
3. Have you ever been prejudiced against a certain movie before watching it, but then after seeing it decided it wasn't so bad? What movie was it?
Ummmm...If I'm prejudiced against a movie I don't watch it. Let me think...I can't think of any. Unless you count that when I first watched P&P '95, it said it was 2010 because they did the digital remastering or whatever, and so I thought it was the new version (this was way back before I knew much about any of that) and so I didn't think it would be good, but of course it is the best movie ever. :)
|"But of course it is. I am in it, and I am so fortunate as to have the patronage of Lady Catherine De Bourgh."|
4. If you could meet any author in person, who would it be?
L. M. Montgomery, of course, but she died 74 years ago. My favourite authour that is still living would probably be...Shannon Hale? Gail Carson Levine? I don't know; I don't read a lot of books written within the last couple of decades. All of my favourite authours are dead.
5. How many siblings do you have, and where do you fall in the lineup? (Sorry if that's a rather nosey question. You may answer it or not as you so choose.)
I have five siblings, and I'm second oldest.
(I don't mind your asking.)
6. If you could be related to any fictional character (from a movie or a book), who would it be and what relation would they be to you?
Ohhh, wow...Um. That's hard. Uhhhmmm...This is too hard, Miss March! I'll come back to it.
Okay, I think I'd love to be Pat Gardiner's cousin. A close cousin. She has two sisters and a few cousins but she needs a nicer cousin than the ones she has. (This is Pat from Pat of Silver Bush and Mistress Pat.)
7. What is your favorite household chore, and what is your worst?
My favourite household chore? Do I have one? Let's see, I guess maybe cleaning the sink or doing dishes. My least favourite? Um. I don't know if I have one of those either. Mopping the floor, maybe?
8. Anne and Diana (from Anne of Green Gables) are a classic example of best friends. Do you have a best friend, and if so which one of you is more like Anne and which is more like Diana?
Yes, I have a simply marvellous best friend! I don't know which of us is more like which...Both of us are probably more like Anne, but each of us has some Diana. See, my best friend and I are super similar whereas Anne and Diana are very different, so I don't know if I could say.
9. What was one of the first chapter books you ever read? (You know, the one that made you feel so proud because you were reading a "big kids' book"!)
The first bigger chapter book I can remember reading is Anne of Green Gables. I read it when I was seven, I believe. I'm pretty sure that's the case because I remember wanting Anne of Ingleside (the library didn't have it) when I was eight.
10. What is one of the yummiest, most delicious desserts you can think of at the present moment?
Cheesecake...I think that's self-explanatory. :)
11. If you could be a character in one of your favorite movies, which movie would it be and which character would you choose?
What? Miss March! That's another very difficult question! Okay. Let's see. I would like to be...Elinor. From Sense and Sensibility. Don't ask me which movie. I don't know which is better.
Now to come up with eleven questions and tag eleven people!
Now, Miss March has tagged just about every blogger I "know." Is it okay if I re-tag some of those people and you can just, you know, do it twice? Sorry.
Well, first my eleven questions. Now I've really got to think...
1. What are your favourite books? (I know it's hard to choose a favourite so you can list as many "favourites" as you have. :)
2. What type of music do you like best?
3. Do you like Jane Austen? How many of her books have you read and which is your favourite?
4. Do you have a favourite actor/actress? Who?
5. What's your favourite flower?
6. How many books have you read in the last week? Is there one in particular you want to share?
7. If you could choose between meeting your favourite actor/actress and acting in your favourite movie, which would it be?
8. Do you play any instruments? What?
9. What hobbies do you enjoy?
10. If you could make any book into a movie, what book would it be and do you have any ideas for the cast?
11. Who's your favourite literary hero?
Now for tagging people...If Miss March already tagged you, then I understand if you don't want to do it twice. I just don't know that many bloggers...I'll see if I can come up with eleven.
Rilla Blythe (You can do it in the comments if you like. I don't know how to tell you you've been tagged, so I'm just hoping you'll see this!)
Adellaide (You can do it in the comments.)
Elisabeth (You can do it in the comments but you don't have to.)
Okay, it was hard enough to come up with 7. I don't think I can do eleven. I hope that's fine! I would totally tag you, Miss March, if you weren't the one to tag me and you hadn't already done it twice. :)
I had fun doing this! Thanks, Miss March!