Miss March, one of my absolutely favourite bloggers ever, tagged me for this "Sunshine Blogger Award". Thank you, Miss March!!
1. What was the last book you read?
-North and South. I finished it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm sorry to say I haven't read any books since then. :(
2. On a typical evening at home, what are you most often found doing -- reading a book, watching a movie, playing games with your siblings, twiddling your thumbs...what?
-Sigh. Pinterest. I find this quote to very accurately describe me scrolling through Pinterest:
3. You have the choice of being an only child or having twenty siblings. Which do you choose?
-Oh, dearie me! I don't know! I have five siblings, and sometimes I wish I could just be by myself for a while, and sometimes I am glad I'm not an only child. Dearie me. I don't know. I know that's not a good answer, but I just can't say.
4. Do you prefer bike riding or walking?
-Well, I would say I prefer riding a bike, but I walk more often.
5. If you had to create your own family made up of characters from literature (or film) who would you choose to have as your father? As your mother? Choose a brother and a sister, too, just for the fun of it. :)
-Oh, wow. Hmmmm. That is a rather fun question, and very creative! I love it.
Father: Gilbert Blythe. Okay, that might sound really weird. But I've read the later Anne books just as much as the earlier ones, and honestly, Gilbert is a great dad. He's a lot like my own dad, really, so I guess that's why I'd choose him.
Mother: Continuing that, I would love to have Anne as a mother. Seriously, the way she's described as a mother in the later books is just so sweet and she is an absolutely ideal mother.
Brother: I'd love Jingle Gordon as a brother. Also, I'm not sure if anyone knows who this is, but Jim Frayne, from Trixie Belden, would make an awesome brother.
Sister: Elizabeth Bennet. And Jane Bennet. Also Elinor Dashwood.
(Sorry, did you say a brother and a sister? :)
6. Did you ever receive money under your pillow after losing a tooth?
-Yes! And then eventually my parents kept forgetting so they said they fired the tooth fairy. However, I never believed in the tooth fairy anyway thanks to my older brother. :/
7. What's your favorite color?
-My default answer to this has been purple for years, so we'll go with that.
8. Would you rather wash dishes or iron clothes?
-Ummmm. Wash dishes?
9. What is your opinion on zoos? Interesting or boring?
-I'm afraid I'm growing up, or something. I find them somewhat interesting, but, like, only if you keep moving on through without dawdling. :)
10. Growing up, did you have a favorite doll? What was her name?
-My best friend made me a doll for my 8th birthday (with the help of her mother). Her name was Sari (Kirsten from American Girl, anyone?) and my best friend had a similar doll that her mother had made her whose name was Sara.
Thanks so much for the tag, Miss March! It gave me a good reason to make time for blogging. :)
(Also, yes, I still have my Christmas look up. Sigh. I'll get around to it eventually, okay? :)