YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited. Here are my answers to her kickoff tag!!!
1. How did you get introduced to Anne of Green Gables?
-I was about seven, and my mom suggested that I read the Great Illustrated Classics version of Anne of Green Gables. I loved it, and wanted to read the whole thing! So I did (and by the way, now I think the GIC version is terrible; I re-read it a few years ago) and I loved it even more! I read the rest of the series as soon as possible.
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana? Why?-I think I'm more like Anne. I like to write, I have a vivid imagination, and I am ambitious. And I love Gilbert. Haha. :)
3. If Rachel Lynde called your hair as red as carrots, how would you react?
-I've wanted red hair ever since I first read Anne of Green Gables...but if I were in Anne's shoes, I'd probably react the way she did.
4. Gilbert or Morgan Harris?
-Waaait a second...MORGAN HARRIS? Are you SERIOUS? (No offense, dear.) Morgan Harris is NOT REAL. (As in, yes, Anne Shirley is.) Kevin Sullivan made that (insert favourite insult here) up. Did you mean ROY GARDINER?
5. Honest opinion on the third Anne film.
-It's horrible. Absolutely dreadful, and it's a direct insult to L. M. Montgomery. For one thing, of course we know L. M. Montgomery continued Anne's story with other books! Why on earth would Kevin Sullivan need to make it up himself? Did he even know about Montgomery's other books? Huh? But besides that, it was just dreadful anyway. What was with that horrid editor guy? And the whole WWI deal, which we know didn't happen in Anne's life until she was in her 40's. Uggghhhh. I HATED it.
6. Have you seen the new Anne film?
-Nope. Don't think I want to; I've seen the trailer.
7. What in your own words is a Kindred Spirit?
-Someone to whom I can really relate. Someone who shares a lot of common interests. Someone I can talk to, and be silent with. Someone who understands me.
8. Movie Gilbert or Green Gables Fables Gilbert?
-Umm...I was impressed by how good GGF's Gilbert was, but I love this guy the most.
9. Does anyone know where we can watch Road to Avonlea online?
10. Favourite book cover?
11. The films or the books?
-THE BOOKS. ALWAYS AND FOREVER. (Confession: I don't love the movies, like, at all. I like the first one well enough, but...)
This was fun, Miss Evie! Thanks!