Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Kindred Spirits Tag!

Okay, so I guess it's another tag, the third in a row. But hey, that's fun! And this time, I brought it upon myself. 

Here goes!
1. When did you first read L. M. Montgomery's books/Have you read any of L. M. Montgomery's books?
-I first read Anne of Green Gables when I was seven (I think) and I have loved it ever since!
2. Which of L. M. Montgomery's books have you read?
-All of them. The Anne series, the Emily series, the Pat books, A Tangled Web, The Blue Castle, Magic for Marigold, Jane of Lantern Hill, Kilmeny of the Orchard, The Story Girl & The Golden Road...let's see, is that all of them if you don't count the collections of short stories? Oh, dear, what a disgrace if I've missed one or two...
3. Who is your favourite Montgomery hero?
-Hilary "Jingle" Gordon. Hands down. All the others have some flaw or fault or they did something wrong, but Jingle was completely and entirely perfect. I swear he has no flaws and he never did anything wrong. 
4. Which L. M. Montgomery book do you think should be made into a movie (can include a book you think deserves a better movie than the one it has :)?
-I think Emily's Quest would make a good movie. I'm working on a dream cast; any suggestions?

5. Do you know without looking it up when her birthday is? When?
-Haha, I came up with this question so of course I know. Hold on, though, if you intend to do this tag, then if you only learned it from this then acknowledge it or just say no, okay? November 30th (1874). 
6. Do you know what L. M. Montgomery's friends called her?
-Again, of course I know the answer; I came up with this question! And again, if you learned it the first time from this post, say so or say no. She went by Maud. 
7. What is one of your favourite Montgomery quotes?
-Ooohh...Rae, Rae, did you not think of how hard it would be for you to answer this question? Let's see, here's a good one: "It is only foolish people who talk sense all the time."
8. Which of her books do you think has the prettiest title?
-A Tangled Web.

9. What's the prettiest Montgomery book cover you've seen (include a picture if possible!)?
-Kilmeny of the Orchard.

10. Do you have a favourite Montgomery book? What? (Yes, you may choose multiple books.)
-I actually do have two that are tied for favourite. Rilla of Ingleside and Mistress Pat. 




















I absolutely adore L. M. Montgomery and all her books! She is my very favourite authour in the world!
(By the way, if you like L. M. Montgomery, you should follow my L. M. Montgomery blog. I don't post very often, but I try to keep it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)