So...It's been a little while! School is so all-encompassing. But here I am, thanks to Cordy and Ruth tagging me, and bit of free time!
First, The Q&A Tag.
Tag the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the questions you were given.
Nominate 10 other bloggers.
Write out your 10 questions.
Let them know they've been tagged.
Thank you, Cordy!
1.When you're worried and you can't sleep, what do you do?
-I pray. It helps.
2.What is your favorite spice associated with Autumn?
-Oooh, that's hard. Does pumpkin pie spice count? It has a bunch of different ones in it. :)
3. Do you know any great Thanksgiving songs?
-(Has anyone read Cranberry Thanksgiving and will therefore get it if I say "Sixteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest? :) To be serious, Come, Ye Thankful People is one of my favourites.
4. What was the last book you read and liked?
-Man, now I feel guilty for not having read much lately. The last book I finished (that I can remember) was Little Dorrit...and that was a little while ago.
5. Have you ever given yourself a theme song/s? Share one.
-Maybe When Will My Life Begin? from Tangled. Haha. :)
6. If you could be costumed appropriately as anyone you wanted, who would you be?
-Hmmm...I would say Elizabeth Bennet, but actually, I did dress up as her for Halloween last year. Another thing is, I would absolutely LOVE to someday have a dress with a hoopskirt (I love the one below!). Someday I shall!
7. What's a hobby you excel at? (Yup, give yourself a compliment, my friends.)
-I'll go with sewing. I'm pretty good at it!
8. What is your favorite holiday decoration that is a staple in your house?
-For Christmas, we always have a bunch of different Nativity sets, and it's my role to set them up. (We don't really decorate for other holidays.)
9. Do you sing out-loud, or hum? (You know, when you're housecleaning and the like.)
-It depends on if there's other people around! I'll often hum, even if there's other people (especially if it's somewhat noisy) but I'll only sing out-loud if there's no-one else around.
10. Do you have a favorite word? What is it?
-A favourite word? Really? Oh, I don't think I can come up with one...there are so many lovely words.
Ummm...Nominate 10 other bloggers? I don't know. I'm gonna skip that this time. Mostly because I don't feel like coming up with questions. :)
1. Which period drama do you like most?
-Pride and Prejudice 1995! It's the best movie ever.
|(I'm pretty sure I did this last time I said P&P'95 is the best movie ever, but anyway...)|
"Of course it is! I am in it, and I am so fortunate as to have the patronage of Lady Catherine DeBourgh!
-Mr. Bennet, Mr. Knightley, Amy Dorrit, and Mrs. Bennet.
(I picked random ones that I liked, because of course it's impossible to choose four favourites. Also please understand that I like Mrs. Bennet in a different way. :)
3. Which period drama have you recently seen that you recommend to other bloggers?
-Robin Hood (BBC). Of course, I refused to watch past season 2 because the best characters stayed behind in season 2, so I did not see any point in finishing. (Details shall be left untold because of major spoiler reasons. :)
4. If you had to choose, which period drama heroine do you like best?
-Elizabeth Bennet can't be beat.
5. And which period drama hero?
-Oh, dear. Why is this harder? Let's go with Mr. Knightley.
6. Have you ever seen a movie who was exactly, or mostly, the same as the book?
-Yes. See my first answer. :) (Also, Emma 2009 is really close to the book as well.)
7. Which movies do you like most, Jane Austens movies(example:Emma), Dickens movies(example:Little Dorrit) or the movies from the Brontë sisters(example:Jane Eyre)?
-Jane Austen movies win. See my first answer and the previous answer. Well, really, just see my blog. I think you can tell what I think. :)
8. Would you rather play Emma in Emma, Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice, Catherine in Northanger Abbey, Mary in Downton Abbey, Marian in Robin Hood, Amy in Little Dorrit, or Jane in Jane Eyre?
-What kind of a question is this?! That's hard. However, I think it would be most fun to play Elizabeth Bennet. Or maybe Marian. Or maybe Emma. See? Don't ask me this!
9. Would you rather have Call the Midwife or Cranford?
-I haven't seen Call the Midwife, but I have seen Cranford, so I guess I'll go with that!
10. Which period drama that you haven't seen yet would you like to see?
-Ohhhh, I don't know...Any suggestions, anyone?
(Also: What is the best adaptation of Jane Eyre? Are any of them good? I've read the book twice but not dared watch any of the movie adaptations. If anyone has thoughts, please tell.)
11. Which adaption of Sense and Sensibility do you like most: 1995 or 2008?
-For a long time I wasn't sure, but I think 2008 wins because it's more accurate. However, neither is as perfect as it could be. :)
12. And which adaption of Pride and Prejudice do you like most: 1995 or 2005?
-I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THAT!!!
13. Which couple from a period drama movie do you like most?
-Which couple? Oh, dear...That's so hard. I'm going to say Molly and Roger. I don't know if they really are or not, but I love them to death.
(Yes, the're so sweet they deserve extra pictures. :)
Thank you so much, girls!
(Note: Check out the picture I made that won Sink Me!'s Pixar contest. (A lot of you probably follow that blog already, but if you don't, do it now.) :)
(Note: I probably won't do blogging very much more often than I have been lately. I'm too busy.)
I hope you all have a lovely day!