Thursday, December 10, 2015

#ASaviourIsBorn

This is quite possibly the most powerful video I have ever seen. It is truly amazing, and it proves a wonderful point--we would be lost without Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world.We need a Saviour. 
This Christmas season, Christ's birth and ministry cannot be emphasized too much. He cannot be recognised too much. The whole point of Christmas is to remember Him. Let us all remember Him. 
I know He lives. 
Please check out this wonderful website about Christmas: A Savior is Born--A Christmas Message
#ASaviourIsBorn




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to say! I highly enjoy each comment! Just keep it clean and respectful. I do moderate, but as long as it's clean and respectful I should publish it within a short amount of time. Thank you!
Be sure to click "Notify Me" in the bottom-right corner of the comment box; I always reply to comments!
(I also do not mind comments on old posts at all! They are welcome!)